Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Photo's and moments over the last week

Hi Everyone,

well its a beautiful day here with the sun shinning and the air temperature being warmer to. I have spent a lovely morning over the fields with the dogs and then while they slept I have been re potting on some of my vegetables in the greenhouse hopefully now we are in May there will continue to be warmer weather and I can actually get the vegetables planted out in the veg patch.

I have been thinking about my blog and want to try and keep up to date with everyone here but time is a factor right now and I have been loving the simple style of instagram and how quick it is. I have really loved finding new feeds to follow and have been really inspired by some feeds and photo's. Its almost like blogging used to be years ago. I don't know why I didn't join before now but I am always late to the party so to speak especially in the techno world. I have found everyone so friendly and as I say its so quick and I don't have to be near a computer either as its all done on my apple phone. Its made me want to take photo's again its given me back my vintage collecting and decorating and design  mojo back to :-) It really does seem a lovely, bright, colourful, happy and inspiring place to be.

So I thought to keep my hand in here I will do 1 post a week where I share my photo's in a collage that I have shared on instagram that way I can keep my writing short and let the photo's talk. With Milo the puppy taking up lots of time to this seems a simple and easier way for me to stay in touch and for those of you that read my blog but don't  leave comments or are not on instagram you can still keep up to date with me on here to.

If you want to join me here is where you can find me daily https://www.instagram.com/hazelmeredreaming/?hl=en

This is what I have shared the last week



My 60s Vintage flower power album love, chickens finely finding their dust baths, walking by the bluebells, being given vintage gardening books, my new lady scarecrow , babycham weekend, fresh eggs, my old kitchen loving, and puppy Milo enjoying the long grass.


Victoria sponge baking using my home made black current jam and my 50s atomic cake stand.


finishing off my pantry by adding my little 50s red formica top unit and Taunton vale canister love


And me trading my vintage wares at the vintage cheddar  fair no wellington boots insight but still a dog leg photo bombing with me.

well I have typed this whole post with one finger as milo is upside down in my arms lol

will try and catch up with you all one evening this week. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post he's doing really well and full of life and keeping me on my toes.

take care bye for now

dee xx

14 comments:

  1. Dee your pantry is a delight, amazing how wonderful a small space can be. I started to pot on some of the plants today, hopefully the period of weird weather is over. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you yes I always feel small spaces are a lovely challenge though :-) Well done for potting on your plants its lovely here again today ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love your pantry and your vicoria sponge yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep your hand in here Dee - I tried instagram and I didn't like it one little bit! I hope one day there will be a resurgence in blogging, and it will become popular again like a lot of long forgotten crafts have (macrame etc). Fingers crossed writing a blog will be cool again - I miss all the old (wonderful) blogs I used to read x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I will try and keep my hand in here, I find blogging a lonely space really these days compared to what it used to be when we first started so many friends have stopped and it doesn't have that same appeal anymore sadly. Its a shame you didn't like instagram I have found it a lovely space to be in. I am glad you are still blogging though and will keep in touch on here with you. x

      Delete
  4. I have pantry envy, love your instagram page x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you its a wonderful space and I love it :-) glad your enjoying my instagram page to x

      Delete
  5. I have pantry envy. It's so pretty (and so well stocked)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gorgeous darling and I'm very taken with your Vicky sponge! What a whopper! Love that stand too. And your pantry is a work of art. Glad you have your mojo back...sometimes it takes a change of scenery.
    Speaking of which...see you very soon! CAN'T WAIT.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is always a delight, Dee - colourful, unique and inspiring, just like you.
    I can't afford an I-Phone and my little mobile phone is pay as you go - blogging is all I can afford and although it takes time and effort I'll never give it up, its brought together so many of us like-minded souls. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always so busy and inspiring. I am not Instagramming yet, I just don't have the time....
    Hugs,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there I have just found your lovely blog a little late I'm afraid. I know what you mean about finding the time to blog, life is so hectic. I will pop over to instagram and catch up there. Looking forward to seeing more photos of the gorgeous Milo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pantry .... and your red shoes and bag :-)

    ReplyDelete