Friday, 24 July 2015

Trading and camping in our vintage Caravan Bertie

Hi everyone,

just a quick post today just to say I have spent the morning packing up some of my vintage stock ready to take tomorrow to the Vintage and handmade fair at Poltimore house near Exeter. This is a weekend event and it has a fabulous line up of sellers and live entertainment with music playing into the night tomorrow. Its organised by my lovely friend Shelley and she always puts her heart and soul into them. For further details pop over here https://www.facebook.com/CrikeyItsVintage

I am just about to go and get our lovely little vintage caravan Bertie ready to as we will be using him to trade from ( well underneath his canopy ) and staying the weekend in him. So if you are around Exeter this weekend and your coming to the event come and say hello :-)

 

Although its raining today its supposed to be dry tomorrow but my wellington boots are at the ready.  I have a batch of scones cooling down ready to take to share with my lovely friends just need to get a jar of my home made blackberry and apple jam from the larder and buy some clotted cream :-)


And get the camping kettle are the ready



Right better go and start packing have a lovely weekend everyone and if you are planning on coming to the event don't forget to come and say hello :-)



Bye for now.

Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have/had a wonderful time - cannot make this one
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your caravan it's gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete